- Orders placed Early-in-the-day help us to accommodate your needs.
- We request that our clients allow at least 48 hours (2 business days) to prepare most compounded medications. This time frame permits us to review your records, prepare the medication and put it through our Quality Assurance process.
- New Prescription Compounded medications may be prepared faster as patient care may require that a particular medication be started immediately.
- We ship throughout the Continental United States using various national carriers including UPS and USPS Delivery Services.
- Local (Chicagoland area) delivery is available using local and national carriers.
UPS, USPS, CBS, and UDS Delivery services.
- Local same day service may be available if an order is placed by 10 AM on a weekday. Same Day Delivery is available for an additional cost.
- Next weekday service may be available for on-the-shelf already prepared products.
- In some cases, expedited service may be available for an additional charge.
- Our minimum shipping rate is $ 10.50. Products requiring temperature safe packaging have a minimum shipping fee of $12.50.
- Please call us for specific shipping information as pertains to your particular order regarding options & rates.
Disclaimer: Any temperature sensitive items will not be shipped over weekends or holidays. This is to ensure the potency and integrity of the product.
Top of Page