Rose Garden Mastectomy Boutique
The Rose Garden provides one-on-one compassionate, professional service in private surroundings for women who are about to undergo or have undergone breast surgery. We offer a comfortable boutique with a private dressing room.
Kylia, our Board Certified mastectomy prosthetic specialist, identifies the needs of individual patients and then provides the products best suited for each individual.
- Prescriptions needed for all billable products
- Hair and Breast Prostheses
- Balancers after having lumpectomy or reconstruction
- Post-surgical garments to take to the hospital
- Large assortment of bras
- Chemotherapy/Radiation Alopecia
- Synthetic Wigs
- Human Hair Wigs
- Fashion Wigs
- We are an ACHC (Accreditation Commission for Health Care) accredited facility. Our fitters are compassionate and become part of our patients support group.
- We bill assignment, so you do not need to worry about waiting on your reimbursement.
- Apppointments are best to ensure time for your unique needs.
Please allow 1 hour for your free consultation.
Walk ins are welcome, but appointments are preferred to minimize wait time.